If those are leg warmers I'm going to die, so, so, so sweet baby Halle! Congrats Steve! I saw you on the news this morning:)
She looks just like her daddy!!p.s.-that's what I usually wear while I'm eating breakfast too. ;)
Apparently I'm not from around here. What's the "honker"?
shana... your missing out! only the best place in Nampa to eat Breakfast!!
And yes jenn.. I can just see you in leg warmers no shirt.. eating cereal off the floor.. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
If those are leg warmers I'm going to die, so, so, so sweet baby Halle! Congrats Steve! I saw you on the news this morning:)
She looks just like her daddy!!
p.s.-that's what I usually wear while I'm eating breakfast too. ;)
Apparently I'm not from around here. What's the "honker"?
shana... your missing out! only the best place in Nampa to eat Breakfast!!
And yes jenn.. I can just see you in leg warmers no shirt.. eating cereal off the floor.. :)
Post a Comment