Poor Halle, getting licked my Jack!They're so cute together!
I love cheerful babies in the morning!
haha Jenn:) did you see how she got licked:)
I love babies in the morning!! There is nothing better:)
Your kids are adorable! Waking up to happy kids is the best!!
I love her little night gown! I think Emma was 3 or 4 before she had her first night gown...should have thought of it sooner. :)
oh halle n jack... so cute, so entertaining!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Poor Halle, getting licked my Jack!
They're so cute together!
I love cheerful babies in the morning!
haha Jenn:) did you see how she got licked:)
I love babies in the morning!! There is nothing better:)
Your kids are adorable! Waking up to happy kids is the best!!
I love her little night gown! I think Emma was 3 or 4 before she had her first night gown...should have thought of it sooner. :)
oh halle n jack... so cute, so entertaining!
Post a Comment