Thursday, December 11, 2008

Great weekend in Seattle!

So Steve and I had a wonderful weekend in Seattle thanks to my parents cause they watched the kids..we had so much and a great time with just the two of us.


They had these beautiful flowers made of cabbage..

And downtown is just beautiful during Christmas..








4 comments:

AMM blog said...

That's great, I love Seattle. We've thought about how fun it would be to move to maybe Kirkland, where my aunt is. There's so much more to do, if you don't mind the weather! Plus they have so many more options when it comes to art & design institutes! I can dream, right?!

*kk* said...

oh no dont move!!!!!!!!!!! i dont like that idea...

Kenziepoo said...

Oh, how much fun!! That sounds like a fun relaxing time!

AMM blog said...

ha ha! Ya, it's probably only wishful thinking! :( Both of us have talked about moving for a while and would love to do so before we thought of having any kids but who knows if that's even part of the Lord's plan for us? Anyways, we're keeping the option open but for now we're staying put!