Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Only Steve

So this last weekend I went away for the night to see a good friend.. and Steve had mentioned he built a fort for Jack in his room... when I got home I saw the cool fort Steve put up and it made me laugh.. I would have done a classic sheets and blankets draped over chairs and no room left to sleep.. but Steve just brings his hunting blind instead.. only Steve.. this is why I love him.. he is always so creative with the kids and has great ideas.. Jack loved it and slept in it for two nights.. Steve even put Jacks mattress in there to sleep on.




4 comments:

Kenziepoo said...

How fun!! Cute Story!! :)

AMM blog said...

Ha ha! This is cute, and funny! I bet the kids really enjoyed that & made the night go by fast for Steve. Jack will probably always remember that night!

*kk* said...

it was totally a fun night and great memory for jack! he asks about the tent all the time now..

Becca Moore said...

Very cute! By the way, pretty sure Lilah has the same pj's as Halle