skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Jack the Hunter
So Steve took Jack on his very first hunting trip.. Dove hunting. Being a mom I was a little concerned that Jack would get sad when he saw the poor little dove bleeding and flapping around when shot.. Steve went ahead and put Jack in charge of retrieving the birds with Lucky.. all Jack could say was "oh.. they're so cute..and soft.." Steve convinced Jack that they were mean birds with teeth to give him a differant perspective... All was going well until Lucky pummled Jack in way of fetching a bird... Steve is starting him young and pretty excited to have a hunting buddy.. I love Jacks little hunting vest in these pictures..
6 comments:
Oh so cute! I don't know how I feel about this actually...I'm not too big into "guns". I know - don't laugh. My husband is, well, a Sergeant. BUT, don't worry, I'm working on it. He can't wait to have a "little buddy" to take bird hunting. One day...
Oh my goodness! Jack is looking like such a young man! I sound like a mom but he's growing so fast!
so cute K, tell Jack he's a mighty hunter and auntie is very proud of him!
naphtali! you crack me up:)
its ok he does seem a little young to be sitting by a bunch of little dead birds when you look at him.. :) Hes already a hunter at heart though.. just like his dad!
:)
J:: I know.. I saw this pic and could not believe how much he looks like a little man :)
jb-
cant wait til the dads can take Jack and gidieon hunting together:) well go out and shoot a few with them also..
Post a Comment